- Client: any professional or capable individual as per articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal entity, visiting the Site subject to these general terms and conditions.
- Services and Benefits: provides Clients with:
- Content: All elements constituting the information present on the Site, including texts, images, videos.
- Client Information: Hereinafter referred to as "Information(s)" which corresponds to all the personal data that may be held by for managing your account, client relations, and for analysis and statistical purposes.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal Information: "Information that allows, in any form, directly or indirectly, the identification of the individuals to whom it applies" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978). The terms "personal data," "data subject," "processor," and "sensitive data" have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
1. Website Presentation.
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the
website the identity of the various stakeholders in its implementation and follow-up:
- Owner: Rakonto Association – 19 rue des sequoias 64320 Idron
- Publication Manager: Corentin Barrial – email@example.com The publication manager is a physical person or a legal entity.
- Webmaster: Corentin Barrial – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host: Amazon.com, Inc.
- Data Protection Officer: Corentin Barrial – email@example.com These GDPR legal notices are from the free generator offered by Orson.io
The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and applicable International Regulations. The Client may in no way reuse, transfer, or exploit for their own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site. The use of the site
site are invited to consult them regularly. This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However,
may decide to interrupt for technical maintenance reasons, in which case it will endeavor to communicate to users the dates and times of the intervention in advance. The
website is regularly updated by
responsible. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to be aware of them.
3. Description of the Services Provided.
aims to provide information concerning all the activities of the company.
strives to provide information on the
site as accurately as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, and deficiencies in the update, whether of its own doing or that of third-party partners who provide this information. All information indicated on the
site is given for informational purposes, and may evolve. Moreover, the information on the
site is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put online.
4. Contractual Limitations on Technical Data.
site is hosted by a provider on the territory of the European Union in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679). The aim is to provide a service that ensures the best rate of accessibility. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. It reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible durations, notably for maintenance purposes, improvement of its infrastructures, failure of its infrastructures, or if the Services and Benefits generate traffic deemed abnormal.
and the host cannot be held responsible in case of malfunctioning of the Internet network, telephone lines, or computer and telephony equipment linked notably to the congestion of the network preventing access to the server.
5. Intellectual Property and Infringements.
owns the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons, and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited, except with prior written authorization from:
. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its contents will be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability.
acts as the publisher of the site.
is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes.
cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the
website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications stated in point 4 or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
cannot also be held responsible for indirect damage (such as a market loss or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the
site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users.
reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where necessary,
also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, especially in the case of a racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph…).
7. Management of Personal Data.
The Client is informed of regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014, for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 6, 2004, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
7.1 Data Collection and Use
For Personal Data collected in the creation of the User's personal account and browsing on the Site, the data controller is: Rakonto.
is represented by Corentin Barrial, its legal representative. As responsible for the data it collects,
commits to respecting the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is up to the Client in particular to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, complete information on the processing of their personal data, and to maintain a processing register compliant to reality. Whenever
processes Personal Data,
takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with respect to the purposes for which
7.2 Purpose of Data Collected
may process all or part of the data:
- to enable navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and benefits ordered by the user: connection and usage data, billing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking…): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on : email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address does not market your personal data which are therefore only used by necessity or for statistical and analysis purposes.
7.3 Right of Access, Rectification, and Opposition
In accordance with European regulations in force, Users of
have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectification (Article 16 GDPR), update, completeness of User data right to lock or erase personal User data (Article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (Article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when these data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to decide the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom should communicate (or not) their data to a third party they have previously designated As soon as becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from them, undertakes to destroy their data, unless their retention is necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation. If the User wishes to know how uses their Personal Data, ask to rectify them or opposes their processing, the User can contact in writing at the following address: Rakonto – DPO, Corentin Barrial 19 rue des sequoias 64320 Idron. In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that they would like to correct, update, or delete, identifying themselves precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport). Requests for deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on by law, particularly regarding the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users can file a complaint with the control authorities, particularly the CNIL ().
7.4 Non-communication of Personal Data
is prohibited from processing, hosting, or transferring the Information collected on its Clients to a country outside the European Union or recognized as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without informing the client beforehand. However,
remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they present sufficient guarantees with respect to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that they are not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Client's Information is brought to the knowledge of
, it must inform the Client as soon as possible and communicate the corrective measures taken. Moreover,
does not collect any "sensitive data." The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of
and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively to achieve the purposes of this policy. Within their respective responsibilities and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to the data of Users of
are mainly our customer service agents.
8. Incident Notification
No matter how much effort is put in, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage, is completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security. If we were aware of a breach of security, we would notify the affected users so they can take appropriate measures. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our customers about all matters related to the security of their account and providing them with all necessary information to help them meet their own regulatory reporting obligations.
No personal information of the user of the
site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of
and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective buyer who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of retention and modification of the data with respect to the user of the
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Health Data,
uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption, and password. When processing Personal Data,
takes all reasonable measures to protect them against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9. "Cookies" and Internet Tags
site contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorization of
does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact. Unless you decide to disable cookies, you agree that the site can use them. You can at any time disable these cookies free of charge from the deactivation options offered to you and recalled below, knowing that this can reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of the Services offered by the site.
A "cookie" is a small information file sent to the User's browser and stored within the User's terminal (e.g., computer, smartphone), (hereinafter "Cookies"). This file includes information such as the User's domain name, the User's Internet Service Provider, the User's Operating System, as well as the date and time of access. Cookies in no way risk damaging the User's terminal.
may process User information regarding their visit to the Site, such as pages viewed and searches made. This information allows
to improve the Site's content and the User's navigation.
informs the User that, in this case, it may be that not all functionalities of their navigation software are available.
If the User refuses the storage of Cookies in their terminal or browser, or if the User deletes those stored, the User is informed that their navigation and experience on the Site may be limited. This could also be the case when
or one of its service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings, or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
In such cases,
declines all responsibility for the degraded operation of the Site and any services possibly offered by
, resulting (i) from the refusal of Cookies by the User (ii) from the impossibility for
to record or consult the Cookies necessary for their functioning due to the User's choice. For the management of Cookies and User choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which will allow the User to know how to modify their wishes regarding Cookies.
At any time, the User can choose to express and modify their wishes regarding Cookies.
may also use the services of external providers to assist in collecting and processing the information described in this section.
Finally, by clicking on the icons dedicated to the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Plus social networks appearing on the
Site or its mobile application and if the User has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing their navigation on the Website or mobile application of
, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Plus can also deposit cookies on your terminals (computer, tablet, mobile phone).
These types of cookies are only deposited on your terminals if you consent to them, by continuing your navigation on the Website or mobile application of
. At any time, the User can nevertheless withdraw their consent to
depositing this type of cookies.
Article 9.2. INTERNET TAGS ("TAGS")
may occasionally use Internet tags (also known as "tags", or action tags, one-pixel GIFs, transparent GIFs, invisible GIFs, and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them through a web analytics partner that may be located (and thus store the corresponding information, including the User's IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements that allow Internet users to access the Site, and on the various pages of the site.
This technology allows
to evaluate the visitors' responses to the Site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this Site by the User.
The external service provider may collect information about visitors to the Site and other websites using these tags, compile reports on Site activity for
, and provide other services related to the use of it and the Internet.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
Any dispute related to the use of the site https://www.rakonto.org/ is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not permit, exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Pau.